Pleasure Honeys cover London, Greater London and all the Home Counties. Please visit our Escorts or Masseuses area to find the latest beautiful ladies to fulfil your desires till your dreams come true. Once you have picked your Masseuses or Escort, you can simply fill in the reservation form and send it to us or call us directly on the given phone numbers and our staff will guide you through the selection and booking process. Please bear in mind, some of the Home Counties there is a minimum 2 or 3 hour bookings.
So to book the latest Our Areas Masseuses or Escorts:
For London Escorts and Masseuses call: 07494080555
For Home Counties Escorts and Masseuses call: 07494088555
We guarantee to our clients:
- Total Discretion at all times
- Most Recent and Genuine pictures of ALL our Escorts and Masseuses
- Respectful Staff, Masseuses, and Escorts
- A professional service from the start to the end
- 100% Customer satisfaction
Pleasure Honeys London Escorts Massage agency cover a large area of England. We can get a lady to your door in less than 1 hour; typical waiting time is 30 minutes. Not only do we cover these main areas, we cover all the towns within this area.
Why not give Pleasure Honeys a call on 07494080555 or 07494088555
More popularly known as the County of Southampton, Hampshire is a county town located on the southern coast of England in the UK. It is the largest county in south east England covering an area of approximately 1400 square miles. It is included in the top ten largest counties by land area.
Hampshire is one of the most heavily populated ceremonial counties in the UK with almost half of the population residing in the South Hampshire which consists of Southampton and Portsmouth cities. The larger part of the South Hampshire region has a population of 1,547,000. Hampshire is famous for housing the birthplaces of Royal Air Force, British Army and the Royal Navy.
In the 17th century, Hampshire was the departure point of some of those people who later settled on the eastern coast of the United States of today. Later on that particular point was named as the state of New Hampshire.
Southampton and Isle of Wight in Virginia reveal the origins of some of the earliest settlers of Jamestown. The largest towns in Hampshire are namely Gosport, Eastleigh, Winchster, Havant and Basingstoke.
Places of interests
- There are many tourist attractions in Hampshire that include a number of seaside resorts and two famous national parks namely the New Forest and the South Downs.
- Hampshire has two of the largest ports of Europe namely Southampton and Portsmouth that lie on the county’s coast.
- The Anchor at Froyle, Peat Spade on the River Test and Woolpack on the north of Winchester are some of the traditional inns in Hampshire.
- If you’re a food lover then you got to hop in at Terra Vina in Netley March, The Montagu Arms, The Mill at Gordleton and Three Lions. You can also try The Pig that offers locally sourced food which is usually produced from their garden.
- There are also contemporary hotels in Hampshire such as the Aviator which is a designer hotel on Farnborough Airfield. It’s a very stylish hotel with a clear-cut urban vibe.
- Hampshire is becoming a very busy destination for people who visit on weekends. An increasingly popular place where people come for visit is the New Forest National Park. Another is Master Builders that has an eye-catching location in Buckler’s Hard with a unique brasserie style food and eccentric interiors.
Hotels, restaurants & bars
- Brittania House – If you want to enjoy an unforgettable trip at a “home away from home” then Brittania House is your destination! Here you’ll find five rooms, each of which will be equipped with fancy artwork and antique show pieces along with vibrant colored furnishings and fabrics.
- Peat Spade Inn – located in Longstock, Hampshire, Peat Spade Inn is a lovely fishing bar for the country sports lovers. It has full of character, charming rooms so that you can stay over weekends.
- East End Arms – a legitimate village pub having great local food, stylish bedrooms and an amazing coastal base. East End Arms is great for both locals and overnight guests.